NO MINIMUM LIVESTOCK ORDER!!!
- We know sometimes there is that one item you just must have but you have room for nothing else in your aquaria.
- All livestock shipping methods and dates will be confirmed before shipping is finalized. Shipping date is within within 7 days of purchase unless weather or unseen factors come into play. In this instance an SOF staff member will contact you to schedule shipping.
- School of Fish guarantees live arrival on all of our livestock.
- Dead on Arrival Claims (DOA Claims) must be reported to School of Fish within 2 hours of confirmed first delivery time.
- Customer must send a picture of the DOA item with the Item in the unopened shipping bag. Livestock must be easily identifiable (no blurry pics)
- Customer must send pic of DOA item outside of bag on shipping page that came with order. Additional photos may be requested so do not discard DO item until School of Fish has confirmed photos.
- No claims will be honored without this under any circumstance.
- School of Fish is not responsible for any losses due to carrier delays, mishandling or weather. But rest assured we will work with you in this rare occurrence. Depending if Livestock is sent Cargo or UPS some insurance claims may be made. We ship all UPS with insurance tags. It is customers role to submit any insurance claims with the delivery company. School of Fish can provide help in completing this task.
- In event of a DOA Claim the customer will be issued a credit in the form of a School of Fish Gift Card or Online Code.
- No refunds will be made under any circumstance.
- Since shipping costs are paid to an outside company they are not credited as shipping fees are not refundable.
- We ship to the 48 contiguous states & Hawaii.
- We do not ship to Puerto Rico, American Samoa, or Alaska.
- Canada shipping is not available at this time.
- We offer 2 options at this time AIR Cargo and UPS.
- Livestock is shipped via Airline Cargo and arrives at your specified airport for pick up at the airlines cargo center.
- This option is offers the most stress free arrival of the livestock.
- In most cases livestock are bagged for less than 14 hours so are exposed to minimal stress.
- Delta Airlines and Southwest Airlines are our Cargo options. Tracking is provided on each order. General Cost $75
- Livestock is sent via the UPS Next Day method.
- In most instances arriving before 10:30 am the next day.
- Tracking is provided.
- Rate of $75
Customers can receive free Livestock Shipping on Orders OVER $600! If your order is $599.99 or under, you will see a shipping cost for the order.
- Weekend delivery is available for Cargo Option only.